With the current health issues worldwide, maintaining a sanitized home is a must. Here, we give you a list of the best electric pressure washer that you can trust!
Cleaning one’s home is part of hygienic practices that people, regardless of status, have to abide by.
While most people would only resort to doing general cleaning once or twice a month, experts suggest that deep cleaning also has to be done at least once a month (more so these days as the world is battling with infectious diseases).
And with this, you need the help of a reliable best electric pressure washer.
We understand that you have other household issues to deal with, and that is why we aim to make it easier for you to get the best electric pressure washer proven to be efficient and effective in eliminating bacteria and germs in all nooks and crannies of your house.
But before we get to the detailed list, here’s a quick comparison table to give you a preview of what’s on our list!
- The Best Electric Pressure Washer (Comparison Table)
- 10 Best Electric Pressure Washer Reviews
- 1. Sun Joe SPX3500 2300 Max PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 2. PAXCESS 2150 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 3. Powerhouse International – Electric High Power Pressure Washer 3000 PSI
- 4. Briggs & Stratton S1800 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 5. CHAKOR 3500 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 6. AIPER 2150 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 7. AOBEN 2150 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 8. Stanley SLP2050 Electric Pressure Washer
- 9. AR Annovi Reverberi AR390SS 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 10. Greenworks GPW1501 1500PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- Electric Pressure Washer Buyer’s Guide
- Electric Pressure Washer Parts and Accessories
- Electric Pressure Washer Troubleshooting
- FAQs About The Powerful Electric Pressure Washers
The Best Electric Pressure Washer (Comparison Table)
Want to read more details about which is the best electric pressure washer to buy?
Read our comprehensive review below:
10 Best Electric Pressure Washer Reviews
1. Sun Joe SPX3500 2300 Max PSI Electric Pressure Washer
While a couple of mid-range electric pressure washer brands are available nowadays, we still think that Sun Joe is still on top of its game. It’s a reliable brand that strives to offer quality washers that target medium-duty cleaning for an affordable price.
And these are exactly what makes Sun Joe one of the best electric pressure washer for homeowners.
- Has 2300 PSI and 1.48 GPM
- Got a powerful motor at 13amp
- Has a brushless technology that blasts away stubborn dirt
- 2300 PSI is perfect for driveway, deck, and even indoor garage cleaning
- With adjustable detergent dial for the soap
- Includes a TSS safety feature that locks the trigger when it is not in use
- It is backed by the Sun Joe Customer Promise which offers 2-years warranty on new products.
- Not the best electric pressure washer for foam cannon as it is a low flow rate at 1.48 gpm only
2. PAXCESS 2150 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
This is an upgraded version of the old model and now offers professional customer support. We aren’t quite impressed with the other power washer units from this brand, but this particular model is worth buying.
For its price, this pretty much gives you a good value to your money. Moreover, this is a versatile electric power washer too.
- Has 2150 PSI and 1.85 GPM
- Nozzles are adjustable to suit the cleaning operations at hand
- Got an on-board hose reel to prevent the hose from tangling
- Comes with a 26-feet pressure washer hose
- Equipped with TSS feature that locks trigger gun when at idle
- The upgraded version now has a metal wand and connector, thus minimizing water leakage due to strong water pressure.
- The buttons, holders, and clips are made from plastics. While they’re durable plastics, they are still susceptible to breakage.
3. Powerhouse International – Electric High Power Pressure Washer 3000 PSI
Powerhouse is known for its amazing line of gas cold water pressure washer, but the brand also produces amiable electric models, specifically this 3000 PSI electric pressure washer.
Other than that, this specific model is also unique and considered to be an eye-candy with its red and platinum color.
- Has high pressure at 3000 PSI with 2.2 GPM
- We love that it has a universal spray gun with 2 lances that are made from stainless steel.
- Easy to use and fit with other pressure washer attachments
- Includes a turbo and angle nozzles, perfect for deep cleaning around the house
- With 5 quick connect nozzle spray
- Also comes with a flexible hose for a heavy-duty cleaning
- Comes with all other pressure washer accessories you would need, such as soft bristle brush, soap foam sprayer, and a surface cleaner
- A bit more expensive than the other electric pressure washers on our list
4. Briggs & Stratton S1800 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
It is known to most pressure washer enthusiasts that when it comes to choosing a brand that has it all, Briggs & Stratton is one to be highly considered. The brand offers electric and gas pressure washers, cold and hot power washers, as well as all the replacement parts, accessories, and attachments.
That is why it is not surprising why many homeowners and small businesses trust Briggs and Stratton. Having this small yet compact and durable 1800 Max PSI pressure washer is already a good deal. Plus its surprisingly affordable price, and it’s already a winner.
- Has 1800 PSI with 1.1 GPM
- This is voted as the best electric pressure washer to buy for indoor cleaning.
- Comes with a 20-feet high-pressure hose
- Has a tough welded steel frame
- Easy to transport around with its never-flat tires
- Cleans 40% faster than the other brands with the same PSI level, thanks to its turbo nozzle
- Certified to be effective in saving water
- Includes 12 months limited consumer warranty service
- Perfect for cleaning delicate areas like vinyl and fiberglass surfaces
- No tank foamer included
- Not suitable for foam cleaning though as it has a low flow rate
5. CHAKOR 3500 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
CHAKOR is a brand that we have just known recently and the only thing we regretted about it is that we haven’t known it sooner.
It’s a reasonably priced electric pressure washer with basic but efficient features. It may look like a normal corded pressure washer, but you’d be surprised to know that it boasts a 7,000 Max cleaning power. It is pretty packed with attachments too.
- Has 3500 PSI and 2.0 GPM flow rate
- One of the best electric pressure washers for outdoor cleaning.
- Suitable for medium and heavy-duty cleaning operations
- Ideal for cage, driveway, patios, fence, and bricks cleaning
- Equipped with TSS safety feature too
- Comes with 33-feet pressure washer safety extension cord
- Operates quietly
- Lightweight enough for seniors and petite women to use
- The 3500 PSI is its maximum pressure limit that can be achieved only if you attach a turbo nozzle
6. AIPER 2150 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
Most of the light and compact pressure washer units are ideal for indoor uses and small cleaning tasks around the house.
But people are looking for a dual-purpose pressure washer machine that is exquisite in indoor cleaning, as well as reliable when used outdoors. And this is why AIPER 2150 PSI pressure washer was born.
This cleaning tool is ideal for outdoor use but still gentle enough to clean delicate materials and surfaces such as wooden deck and fence, as well as the blocks of tiles surrounding your swimming pool.
On top of that, it is also packed with amazing features that are commonly seen in medium-duty pressure washers. Therefore, we don’t question why people live this small yet incredible pressure washer.
- Has 2150 PSI and 1.85 GPM flow rate
- This is the ultimate house cleaning pressure washer for decks, patios, fences, furniture, and driveways.
- With adjustable nozzles that are also easy to connect and attach
- Includes an onboard soap dispenser, perfect for deep cleaning around the house
- Featuring the TSS which is a safety feature that automatically locks trigger when not in use
- Has its own hose reel as well to protect reels from kinks and twistings
- Expect no irritable noise during operation
- It can only handle medium-duty outdoor cleaning; don’t use it for heavy-duty tasks.
7. AOBEN 2150 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
With just a glance, we are already drawn to this stunning 2150 PSI pressure washer. The robust structure and optimum performance of its motor are also well-loved by many.
A quick search online and you would see tons of best electric pressure washer reviews listing the AOBEN pressure washer as one of the best-value home pressure washers.
Moreover, it also has incredible technology that can be at par with its other known washers. In fact, many think this makes a good Sun Joe alternative.
- Has 2150 PSI and 1.85 GPM combination
- Utilizes an Italian technology for its pump, thus taking all the unpleasant machine noise
- Has a longer working life which is about 50% longer than most pressure washer units
- Includes 26-feet high-pressure resistant hose
- Comes with three interchangeable pressure washer nozzles with varying degree angles
- Tested to be leak-proof and waterproof, thus adding to its efficiency
- With Total Stop System for safety purposes
- The design is ergonomic as compared to other pressure washers in the same cleaning unit category
- Can be used for both indoors and outdoors
- With one-year warranty service
- Instructions on how to use the hose reel can be confusing, especially for beginners
- Some retailers have poor customer service, so buy only from trusted websites.
8. Stanley SLP2050 Electric Pressure Washer
We know some prefer to have a pressure washer that is more robust and has no problems standing on its own.
You do not want to get a washer that frequently falls over, do you?
The Stanley SLP2050 pressure washer definitely excels in this case. It has a steel frame construction that allows you to move it along the rough pavement. This one may not look conventional, but all of its features receive two thumbs up from its avid users.
If you want to know more details about it, check out below:
- Has 2050 PSI and 1.4 GPM flow rate
- Comes with 25-feet soft yet flexible pressure washer hose
- Cord length is a bit longer a 35 feet
- Includes five nozzle attachments, allowing you to perform various cleaning tasks at home and outdoors
- There is also a soap dispenser that can hold up to 28 ounces of soap chemical
- Easy to start with just a push of a button
- Can be stored hanging on the wall with its optional wall mount kit
- Allows you to attach other pressure washer attachments like surface cleaner and spray gun
- Durable and lasts longer than any other electric pressure washer
- The GFCI plug is not consistent in quality; some reported it to not be functional at times.
- It’s difficult to get hold of Stanley’s customer support.
9. AR Annovi Reverberi AR390SS 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
Once upon a time, AR Annovi Reverberi was the best electric pressure washer complete with all the needed parts and accessories. Today, it still is one of the most trusted brands of pressure washer.
And one of its best selling units is the AR390SS. Many actually consider this an all-around electric washer. It has the average size and stands rather compact without the added weight, of course. Its engine and pumps are proven and tested. Plus, they are backed with a warranty.
This is the upgraded version of the AR 390 model.
- Boasts 2000 PSI and 1.4 GPM flow rate combination
- Comes with easy to connect nozzles, including the fan-like and pencil-point spray nozzles
- Perfect for residential cleaning tasks
- With water-saving pressure washer hose that helps you save up to 80% water
- Suitable for decks, patios, driveways, cars, ATVs, RVs, and even trucks
- Operates quietly unlike other electric and gas pressure washers
- Has its own 30-feet pressure washer hose and built-in hose reel
- Easy to assemble and start
- With TSS safety feature included
- Has bumper to bumper warranty for 1 year
- Great customer service
- A bit pricey than other brands
10. Greenworks GPW1501 1500PSI Electric Pressure Washer
Last on our list is the Greenworks 1500 PSI. It is known as the best electric pressure washer for small cleaning projects and on areas that need gentle cleaning.
It is also light and portable, thus many love to own this machine, especially for home cleaning service providers. To top it all, Greenworks’ pressure washer units are priced lower than most brands.
- Has 1500 PSI and 1.2 GPM
- Has a maximum inlet water temperature of 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- With 20-feet high-pressure hose
- You can use this unit either horizontally or vertically for a stable cleaning operation
- Easy and light to carry around
- With a 35-feet power cord
- With two quick-connect nozzles, 25-degree and 40-degree spray nozzles
- Does not remove stubborn stain
- Doesn’t do well in concrete surfaces
Electric Pressure Washer Buyer’s Guide
Listing all the top 10 most-reviewed and popular electric pressure washers is not enough to ensure you’d get the one that is best suited to your needs.
Hence, we also included a short buying guide to help you through and through.
Pressure Washer PSI And GPM Levels
These two are important specifications that you ought to check when buying the best unit for you.
While some are confused as to which of the two is more important, we suggest to actually consider both.
The PSI refers to the pressure limit that the machine can withstand while the GPM stands for a gallon per minute, which is the volume of water that the machine can produce per minute (or per hour in other power washers).
Also, please bear in mind that you must have the ideal combination of the PSI and GPM to make the most of your pressure washer.
We receive a lot of questions whether it is best to choose the pressure washer with the highest PSI and GPM levels. But in truth, there is no set PSI and GPM level as we all have different cleaning project needs.
Some cleaning tasks don’t need high pressure but might need a stronger flow rate. On the other hand, some heavy-duty tasks need both high pressure and flow rate levels. Just think of the PSI as the stripping power of the machine while the flow rate (measured in GPM) is the one that blasts the dirt away.
You see, to clean effectively, you don’t always need a powerful pressure washer, rather, you should buy the unit that is most efficient for the type of cleaning job at hand.
Pressure Washer Cleaning Power
Remember when we mentioned that the PSI and GPM have to work hand-in-hand?
These two determine the cleaning power of the electric pressure washer, which is also measured by cleaning units or CU.
CU or cleaning units is known after you multiply the PSI and GPM level of the pressure washer. This will help you determine the performance or efficiency of the unit. Most pressure washer experts also use the cleaning units to know whether a machine belongs to the light-duty, medium-duty, or heavy-duty category.
Let’s take the two pressure washers on our list for instance:
Sun Joe SPX3500 has 2300 PSI while PAXCESS has 2150 PSI. Initially, you’d choose the Sun Joe if you want a stronger unit. However, Sun Joe’s SPX3500’s cleaning power is 3,404 CU, a bit lower than PAXCESS with 3,870 CU.
Thus, although Sun Joe has a higher pressure level than PAXCESS, the latter still beat Sun Joe in terms of cleaning power because of the difference in flow rate. So, even the slightest difference in GPM can affect the overall efficiency of your pressure washer.
Another case to take note of:
An electric pressure washer with 2000 PSI and 3.0 GPM has 6000 CU of cleaning power, similar to a pressure washer with 3000 PSI and 2.0 GPM, which also has 6000 CU.
What’s our advice?
You should not buy in haste. Ponder carefully as to where and how do you use your pressure washer. If you have the budget to buy mid-range or expensive brands, the more you have to think it through.
Electric Pressure Washer Parts and Accessories
Because hundreds of electric pressure washers are now available in the market, it is understandable why a lot of people are having a hard time choosing the best machine that is worth their money.
What’s more, power washers now come with different equipment and accessories. However, there are equipment and attachments that every unit should have for you to maximize your powerful electric power washer.
Take note of these below:
Durable High-Pressure Hose
If you are dealing with a powerful pressure washer specifically for heavy-duty tasks, the more you have to ensure getting a durable high-pressure hose.
Pressure washer hoses are designed to withstand the strong pressure coming out of the machine. And you should not make the mistake of replacing it with an ordinary garden hose.
This type of pressure washer can either be made from PVC plastic, Polyurethane, or rubber.
- PVC plastic is durable yet not flexible enough for tough cleaning. They also require proper storage so as to avoid breakage.
- Polyurethane, on the other hand, is quite new and is known for its steel-braided hose. It is durable and bendable, making it a favorite among professionals. They are non-marring, too.
- The rubber hose is also flexible but they are also heavy. Furthermore, they leave mark up on the surface, making others feel frustrated. But they are relatively easy to store since they don’t kink and curl a lot.
Spray wands are also made from different materials. But because electric models lack the strength that gas-powered power washers have, their spray wands are normally made from plastic.
Luckily, most reputable electric pressure washer brands also offer basic attachments like spray wands, guns, and even lances.
There are basically 5 types of pressure washer spray nozzles, namely the following:
- 0-degree nozzle – This is the red-colored nozzle and is often used to clean rust from metal and stubborn dirt from concrete surfaces. It has a pencil-point spray pattern, so it is necessary to wear the recommended pressure washer safety clothes.
For ultimate stripping and maximum cleaning blast, the 0-degree nozzle is the perfect one for you.
- 15-degree nozzle – It is the yellow spray nozzle and is best known as the medium stripping nozzle spray. One of its popular uses is for painting preparation in which it helps clean surfaces before painting.
- 25-degree nozzle – This green-colored nozzle is what most homeowners are used to. It has a fan-like spray pattern and perfect for home cleaning tasks. It produces a gentle yet lifting spray pattern, thus suitable for furniture, boat, and car.
- 40-degree nozzle – If you see a nozzle in white, then it is the 40-degree nozzle. This is ideal for the car windows, as well as the other delicate and fragile surfaces like marbles.
- 65-degree nozzle – This black-colored nozzle is perfect for soap washing. It has a soaping tip spray that increases the pressure pull on the soap tank, thus mixing it in the water line for ultimate cleaning.
Surface cleaners help you clean more floor area with less effort. It doubles the cleaning efficiency of your pressure washer, so you can clean more in less time. It has a twin nozzle that rotates along with water pressure. As a result, grimes, dirt, and stains on the floor surface are blasted quite easily.
Electric Pressure Washer Troubleshooting
The most common problem when using an electric pressure washer is when it won’t start. This left us feeling frustrated and declaring it to be just a scam and a waste of money.
While brands have their own specific instructions on how to tackle this issue, we will discuss the things that you need to check:
- Make sure that the start button is switched on or it’s in the start position.
- Check your power cord and ensure that it is plugged securely in the power outlet.
- Always check the recommended voltage of the machine and match it to your electrical outlet. This is especially helpful if the electric pressure washer you are using is manufactured in another country.
- If you are using your machine and then it stops suddenly, the usual cause is when the circuit breaker is tripped. Switch off your machine and let it rest for 10 minutes.
FAQs About The Powerful Electric Pressure Washers
- How to use an electric pressure washer?
Most electric pressure washers are plug-and-play, so you just get its cord and plug it in an electrical outlet.
However, for your safety and to avoid causing damage to your pressure washer, always read the unit’s manual. It is also wise to wear protective gear like work boots and goggles.
Since you are dealing with an electric washer, always prep the surroundings and check that there is no water near the power outlet.
- Why does my electric pressure washer keep cutting out?
The circuit may be tripped or it is overloaded. So, turn off or unplug the other electrical devices that are connected to the same circuit.
Wait for 10 minutes and restart your pressure washer again.
- What is the best electric pressure washer to buy?
This is a subjective question and the answer depends on the buyer’s need. Please check our buyer’s guide above so that you can narrow down your choices.
Nevertheless, everyone would agree that the best electric pressure washer to buy is one with reliable safety features such as the total stop system.
- How to winterize an electric pressure washer?
Unlike the gas pressure washers, the electric ones are easier to care for during winter. The one thing to take note of is the pump system storage.
Please refer to this video tutorial on how to do the steps properly:
- Who makes the best electric pressure washer?
We all have our favorite electric pressure washer brands to buy, but always make it a point to buy only from reputable pressure washer manufacturers. Two of our favorites are AR Blue Clean and Sun Joe. These two brands have been tested by years and they still produce some of the remarkable electric pressure washers in the market.
- What is the best electric pressure washer for home use?
Price-wise and performance-wise, we’d say Sun Joe is a good pick. However, we also found good alternatives that have amazing cleaning power.
Take a look at our top 10 reviews and choose the model that suits your cleaning needs. Please do consider the psi and gpm levels as we have listed them too.
- How to adjust pressure on electric pressure washer?
Some models have a regulator that you can use to adjust the pressure of the water. However, in some units, you may need to adjust the pressure through the spray nozzle angles. Most spray nozzles can be twisted so as to adjust the spray pattern.
- How to add soap to electric pressure washer?
You have to check first if your pressure washer machine has a built-in soap dispenser wherein you can put the pressure washer detergent into. After this, attach the soap nozzle and follow the recommended steps on how to start the model.
- What is a good psi for a pressure washer?
The recommended PSI level for light to medium-duty uses is somewhere between 2000 to 3000 PSI. Also, please do note that if you have more cleaning tasks to tackle, it is good to get a unit with not less than 2.0 GPM flow rate.
- How to clean vinyl siding with a pressure washer?
To clean vinyl siding using a pressure washer, we recommend that you apply soap and water. Vinyl is rather a delicate material, so avoid using the 0-degree and 15-degree nozzles.
Choosing the best electric pressure washer for your needs is much easier if you know where to use it, what features to look for, and have an idea which pressure washer brands to trust.
With our reviews, buyer’s guide, and quick FAQs, we do hope you find valuable information from this blog. If you have questions, clarifications and suggestions on what our next blog should be, please comment below!