It’s high time you upgrade your pressure washer machine. Check out these 5 best medium duty pressure washers and find out why people love each one of them.
Medium duty pressure washers are the best value choice for home use. They could either be an electric pressure washer or a gas pressure washer. In addition, they usually have a minimum level of 1700 PSI and 1.6 GPM and can be used in various cleaning operations.
You might be asking why is the medium duty pressure washer the best pick for home use?
Here are two reasons why:
Firstly, household chores usually don’t require heavy cleaning but still need a lot more power than just light cleaning. This is where the medium-duty cleaner works wonder. Its motor is powerful enough to tackle tough tasks, but its design and controllability are that of a light-duty, making it easier for you to operate and use the unit.
Secondly, medium duty pressure washers are priced reasonably. They are not the cheapest on the market, but they are not expensive as well. With prices of less than $350, you can already find a great medium duty power cleaner with several pressure washing accessories like nozzle tips, spray wands, as well as the detergent container.
- The Best Medium Duty Pressure Washer (Comparison Table)
- Cleaning Applications of Medium Duty Pressure Washer
- 5 Best Medium Duty Pressure Washer Reviews 2021
The Best Medium Duty Pressure Washer (Comparison Table)
Check Out These 5 Great Deals In The Table Below!
Cleaning Applications of Medium Duty Pressure Washer
As mentioned earlier, medium duty pressure washers can be used in various cleaning tasks, specifically the cleaning tasks at home.
Here are what you can do with a medium duty unit:
Decks And Driveways
Usually, driveways and decks need a lot of time for them to be cleaned thoroughly. But with the best pressure washer for medium duty, these tasks can be done in just a few minutes.
For driveways and decks (especially the wooden decks), you’ll be needing the help of a surface cleaner attachment to further enhance the washer’s efficiency. You can also use a soap applicator should you want a more thorough cleaning.
You might be thinking, “I can just buy a heavy-duty cleaner instead.”
Experts discourage using heavy-duty washers on wooden decks. This is because the high-pressure level of these cleaners can damage the wood’s surface and may shorten their lifespan.
Not all power washers can be used to clean the house sidings. To clean house sidings, you need a pressure washer with adjustable pressure. This is because house sidings can be made from different materials such as brick, metal, wood, stucco, and a lot more. Some of these materials need aggressive cleaning while others only need low-pressure cleaning.
Fortunately, some medium-duty power washers on the market recently have interchangeable nozzles which help regulate the pressure coming out of the unit. Some can be shifted from low to high pressure by just pressing a button on the machine while others use nozzle tips with the varying degrees to manage the pressure.
You see, a light-duty pressure washer doesn’t have enough power to clean rust, grime, and mildew on fences. A heavy-duty or commercial pressure washer, on the other hand, may be too strong and can damage the fence in the long run.
So, what is your best bet then? You need to compromise and settle with a pressure washer that can clean thoroughly but doesn’t cause damage. And that is the medium-duty pressure washer!
5 Best Medium Duty Pressure Washer Reviews 2021
1. Meditool MT7 2600 PSI High-Pressure Power Washer
Meditool MT7 is one of the best-selling medium duty pressure washers online because of its power and affordability. In addition, the unit also has a compact and modern look with some cool features.
If you are looking for a medium duty electric pressure washer that you can use at home both for indoor and outdoor use and one that is priced reasonably, then Meditool MT7 is a great choice.
This pressure washer unit produces 1.6 gallons of water at 2600 PSI per minute. This gives you a total of 4,160 CUs of cleaning power.
Want to know some good news?
If you want this exact model but with a slightly higher PSI and GPM rating, then there is a new model on the market! The New Style 3000 PSI Meditool MT7 is your perfect match!
- Portability is a must in a medium duty power washer. This Meditool MT7 medium duty pressure washer is both portable and powerful to support your cleaning needs. You can easily carry this unit and bring it anywhere with you.
- Considered as the best medium duty pressure washer for homes by many, Meditool MT7 live up to the expectation as it can thoroughly clean driveways, sidings, pathways, decks, and even cars, and small boats.
- It has an IPX level 5. IPX stands for Ingress Protection which basically tells us how well the unit can withstand water splashes in any direction. IPX5 protection level means that the unit can withstand low- to medium-pressure water jet spray.
- Equipped with a Total Stop System or TSS, this pressure washer automatically shuts off the pump once the unit is at idle. This system helps you save energy and prolong the pump’s life.
- This comes with 4 quick-connect nozzle tips that you can easily attach to the end of the pressure washer hose. The 4 nozzle tips are zero-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, and 40-degree.
- It only offers a 1-year limited warranty. Please note that this warranty is only limited to residential use.
- The unit is made of plastic and metal materials. So, proper handling is recommended to avoid breakage and damage, especially on the plastic part of the unit.
- The foam cannon may not work with this unit. However, you can use the soap detergent bottle and attach it to the spray gun to produce foam.
2. Tagorine Classical Model 2600 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
Tagorine is a new brand that makes it to my list of best medium duty pressure washers. Although there are not many medium duty pressure washer reviews that include this unit on the list, feedback and comments from the users are mostly positive.
Tagorine Classical Model 2600 PSI medium duty electric pressure washer has a cleaning capacity of 4,160 CUs that can help blast dirt and grime on any surface.
The brand pride itself of producing pressure washer units that can be used in multiple cleaning operations. This particular pressure washer unit can be used for various household cleaning tasks.
- You can freely choose between high and low pressure when using this unit.
- There is a soap applicator included in the package. This helps you apply soap when cleaning surfaces.
- This also comes with four nozzles that are interchangeable. The nozzles can be easily used for both high- and low-pressure cleaning.
- This is a great medium-duty pressure washer for all types of vehicles, as well as for mildew, oil, and rust.
- A lot of its users commend the unit’s well-built structure. They said it is really sturdy.
- The sprayer doesn’t have a lock. So, you need to keep your hold on the handle to keep spraying.
- If you are looking for a quiet medium duty pressure washer, then this is not the one for you. It is fairly loud, but not that annoying though.
3. Flagup 3000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
Another amazing medium duty pressure washer that is chosen by most buyers is this 3000 PSI pressure washer unit by Flagup. This is a new release model, but the amount of praises it garners is insane.
Flagup 3000 PSI medium duty pressure washer is an electric pressure washer that functions as a semi-professional unit. It has a PSI level of 3000 and a 1.8 GPM level. When it comes to motor power, it has an 1800-watt motor, which is an upgrade of the 1600-watts that most medium duty pressure washers have.
But makes the customers love this unit, even more, is because of its incredible features and longer warranty service.
- At first glance, you can instantly notice that the unit is well made and has a great, compact design.
- Aside from having a powerful 1800-watt motor, its motor is also air cooled. Thus, overheating is less likely a problem.
- If other medium duty pressure washers offer four nozzles, this unit gives you access to five different interchangeable nozzles. You can choose from 0-degree, 15-degree 25-degree, 40-degree, and the soap nozzle.
- Since this is a semi-professional unit, you can use this power washer to clean all types of vehicles including RVs, SUV’s, Boats, ATV’s and Cars.
- Flagup 3000 PSI pressure washer can also easily remove oil, grime, rust, gunk, moss, and mildew.
- Its pump is also protected and doesn’t easily get overheated. Thanks to its Total Stop System that shuts off the pump automatically when the trigger is not in use.
- With an IPX protection level 5, which means the unit can handle water splashes at low- to medium-pressure.
- You’ll enjoy a 2-years warranty period.
- You can’t adjust the water pressure other than the nozzles.
- The unit doesn’t have built-in nozzle storage.
4. Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030 PSI Pressure Washer
Sun Joe has always been my go-to brand when it comes to light and medium duty pressure washers. Not only is the brand committed to offering quality products but their prices are fair and reasonable.
The Sun Joe SPX3000 is the best-selling unit from Sun Joe. Users of this unit love the fact that it is a lightweight yet powerful pressure washer that can be used both indoors and outdoors. It has 2030 PSI level and 1.76 GPM, which gives us a total cleaning power of 3,573 CUs.
Furthermore, Sun Joe makes sure that all their pressure washers undergo quality control and has a CSA (Canadian Standards Association) certification.
- Sun Joe is one of the first brands to integrate the Total Stop System features in their medium duty pressure washer line. This feature helps to protect the pump’s life and helps you save energy by automatically shutting off the pump when not in use.
- This unit has 2 0.9-liter removable detergent tanks onboard. Sometimes, you just need to have different soap detergents, so the two tanks are of great help.
- Its powerful motor has 1800-watts and can handle inlet temperature of up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- With 5 quick-connect nozzles so that you can choose the right one to use. Whether you need a 0-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree, and soap nozzle, this unit has all these nozzles included in the package.
- You will also have a pressure washer hose that can withstand high water pressure. Plus, it has its own hose holder.
- Its spray is also childproof. It has a safety lock switch so that children can’t accidentally pull the trigger.
- Users of this unit also vouch for the units consistent pressure, thus giving you a smooth cleaning operation.
- You’ll also have a full 2-years warranty for this unit.
- Although it has a hose holder, it doesn’t have a hose reel. This means that you need to reel the hose back in manually before you can hand it in the holder.
- Its connector is made of plastic though. So you need to handle it with care.
5. PowRyte Elite 3000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
The fifth one on the list of best medium duty pressure washer for home use is this 3000 PSI unit by PowRyte. This unit has 3000 PSI and 2.0 GPM level; thus, you can expect a cleaning power of 6000 CUs, the highest on this list!
PowRyte 3000PSI looks like the average medium duty pressure washer, but with a higher flow rate and with a more advanced induction motor. This unit is 85% more efficient than the average pressure washers on the market.
- PowRyte 3000 PSI electric pressure washer uses a brushless induction motor, which has a higher efficiency level and produces excellent controllability than the brushed type motor.
- The brushless induction motor also makes the unit last longer and uses less energy.
- It also boasts a Total Stop System, which is a great feature to go with the induction motor. This doubles that unit’s lifespan when it is used and taken care of properly.
- You can use this pressure washer in various cleaning jobs, such as cleaning vehicles, driveways, decks, house sidings, as well as removing moss and mildew off your wooden fence.
- Comes with 4 quick-connect nozzle tips: 0-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, and 45-degree.
- Unfortunately, some users have a hard time following the instructions. Hence, this unit may not be the best one for first-time users.
Buying a pressure washer is like an investment. You need to do your research, read reviews, and only buy the best medium duty pressure washer that can meet most, if not all, of your cleaning requirements.
So, have you decided which best pressure washer for medium duty to buy? Share your favorite pressure washer brand and model by commenting down below!
Have a great day!