The Sun Joe SPX3000 is one of the most efficient pressure washers to buy. Take a look at some of its features and benefits to know what we mean.
The Sun Joe SPX3000 pressure washer is one of the most well-known pressure washers in the industry. It’s sleek, versatile, and really easy to use. If you want to know more about it, then you can check out our full review of the Sun Joe SPX3000 pressure Joe. We’ll also compare it to another great model so you’ll see how it fares against others.
With that in mind, let’s get started with our Sun Joe SPX3000 review.
Sun Joe SPX3000 is homeowners’ favorite pressure washer machine.
Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030 PSI 1.76 Gpm 14.5-amp Electric Pressure Washer
First, let’s talk about how powerful this pressure washer is. It can generate up to 2030 PSI of pressure and sustain a GPM of 1.76 at maximum. While it is pretty powerful, what really makes the Sun Joe spx3000 pressure joe 2030 psi 1.76 gpm 14.5-amp electric pressure washer special is its versatility.
It can be used on various surfaces. It’s not just for homes, but also for cars, trucks, RVs, and boats. At the same time, it can also be used on harder and rougher surfaces such as patios, driveways, and decks.
But what really makes it pretty special is that it comes with a very efficient Total Stop System or the TSS. The TSS is a feature that saves energy and ensures that the pump lasts for a long time. It will automatically turn the pump off when the switch isn’t turned on.
- Strong pressure of 2030 PSI and 1.76 GPM
- Has a 14.5 amp or 1800-watt motor
- Water inlet pressure of 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Versatile usage that can be for vehicles, equipment, and various floor surfaces
- Comes with a TSS system to make the pump life longer
- Comes with two 0.9 Liter detergent tanks
- Has a working pressure of 1450 PSI when in regular strength
- Plastic hose couplers that aren’t that durable
- Tends to rust easy if you don’t maintain well
Sun Joe SPX3001 Vs. Sun Joe SPX3000 Review
Now that we’ve gone over the Sun Joe SPX3000, let’s compare it to another very similar Sun Joe model– the Sun Joe SPX3001. This will allow you to know how it fares against another model. In order to objectively know about the features of both pressure washers, we’ve made a table that will compare several aspects of both of them.
Take a look at our Sun Joe spx3000 vs spx3001 below:
|Product||Sun Joe SPX3000||Sun Joe SPX3001|
|Pressure||2030 PSI||2030 PSI|
|GPM||1.76 GPM||1.76 GPM|
|Detergent Tank Size||0.9 L per tank||1.2 L per tank|
|TSS||Has a TSS||Has a TSS|
|Hose Reel||Does not have a Hose Reel||Has a Hose Reel|
|Weight||31 lbs||32 lbs|
|Power||Corded Electric||Corded Electric|
As you can see, the two models are pretty much the same when it comes to specs. The only difference is really in the weight and bulkiness of the two. That’s pretty much because the Sun Joe SPX3001 has a bigger pair of detergent tanks and a hose reel. While it is better for heavy-duty jobs, it is hard to carry around.
That’s why we always view the Sun Joe SPX3000 as the one that’s easier to use and more versatile.
Sun Joe Pressure Washer Manual And Maintenance
Now that we’ve discussed some details on the Sun Joe SPX3000 and compared it with another model, we’d like to add more value to this guide by giving you some pressure washer maintenance tips.
While you can find some of this information in your Sun Joe spx3000 manual, we’ll simplify everything to make it easier to understand:
- Check the oil and fuel and replace it if it is stale. Stale oil is usually dark in color and fresh oil is light gold.
- Check the inlet filter and clean it up if it is clogged or dirty.
- Check the nozzle and spray gun to see if it is dirty or clogged. If it is, clean it up and unclog it.
- Relieve extra pressure by turning on the machine and let out all the water and pressure is gone
Now that we’ve given you all the knowledge that you need to know about the Sun Joe SPX3000 pressure Joe, what’s next?
Simply put, look for a distributor and buy a new Sun Joe SPX3000 pressure washer. You definitely won’t regret your purchase, especially if you want to bring it around for various cleaning jobs.